|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
The Federation of Ramagiest is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its enslaved workforce, complete lack of prisons, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.173 billion Ramagiestians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 47.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ramagiestian economy, worth 125 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 107,117 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Gorillas and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry, election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, and ritual mummification is making a comeback. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ramagiest's national animal is the Gorilla, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ramagiest, ritual mummification is making a comeback.
- : Following new legislation in Ramagiest, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Ramagiest, election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll.
- : Following new legislation in Ramagiest, mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Gorillas and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry.
- : Following new legislation in Ramagiest, families returning from international vacations are unable to get their children back into the country.
- : Ramagiest was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Moralistic Democracy".
- : Ramagiest was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Ramagiest was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Ramagiest was endorsed by The People's Republic of Zapatian Workers State.
- : Ramagiest was endorsed by The Empire of Kakatiya.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Glass Heart, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Aflana, Captain Apollo, Americastrailia, Loftegen 2, Leonism, Hycronesia, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Aigania, Altmar, Derthal, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Custadia, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Axixic, Middle Ketalia, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lingord, Lake Flotillas, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Rommanda, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Sophisica, Tiegenhof, Seatlantis, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, Aguaria Major, Kakatiya, Zapatian Workers State, The Sigometh Dynasty, and Shangri-La Valley.