“Change will preserve us!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the South Pacific
|Faith||Worship of Sheogorath|
The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Prince Sheogorath with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 1.836 billion Madmen enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Sheoth. The average income tax rate is 66.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mad economy, worth 245 trillion septims a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 133,845 septims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère, and members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods. Crime is totally unknown. Realms of Madness's national animal is the skinned hound, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Worship of Sheogorath.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Realms of Madness was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, the combined alert sound of a nation simultaneously receiving a text message is a common cause of hearing damage.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Realms of Madness endorsed The Queendom of Merevane.
- : Realms of Madness was endorsed by The Queendom of Merevane.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist.
- : Following new legislation in Realms of Madness, fighter pilots crash out of the air after failing to understand their foreign instruction manuals.
Endorsements Received: 186 » Qvait, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Nova Montron, Erinor, The Solar System Scope, Amerion, Seliyan progressive Islands, Centristvill, Luddinlande, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Filippinas, Bear Connors Paradiso, Sthalrim, Isokenzar, Rabbitz, Jehenna, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, The United Expanse, Nowa Europa, Kiasu-ism, Curlyhoward, Mapico, Aumeltopia, Darakin, Linguiniland, Tsvetania, Utondara, Tsunamy, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Sedunn, Japanese Federal Republic, Theorin, Wehraboos, Silberne Wache, Barabarom, Escevola, Noire Denholm, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Qawe, Stoniamera, Astraee, Nankyoku Tairiku, Rebel-topia, Poopisiya, North Kanuckistan, Auphelia, Vincent Field, Cuuldere, Dankstergrad, and 136 others.Volaworand, Kholdan, GI-Land, Crystal Creation, Kandorith, Tilipria, Maeiland, Jaxon, Hanguk-Nippon, Farengeto, Madreia, Saciu, V3rmont, The naked people, Yeldarbsland, Southern Numenor, HUElavia, The Two Jerseys, The West Valley Mountains, North Catimestistrianes, Grianal, Corgitopiaa, Zaelith, Blaash, Nordafrik Conclaves, A leftover country, Rad Asia, Imperial Duck, Direwolf1, Floofoland, Rimandi, Madhonia, Aurcania, Lambdaland, Drystar, Bumblegaria, New Briantown, Manniskoslaktet, Yellunstryer, Omiri, Pax Dracon, Gymnostan, Great Andora, Salguod, Linden Oak, Soem, Antarctic Empires, Substitute name, Gentea, Walloonia, USNE2018, Zosnor, Aguatania, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, FreeFishers, Bod Wareenaland, German Hapsburg, PenguinPies, Fasire, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Techganet, Tepertopia, United Crumburrtha Federation, Holy Free, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Baltenlands, Anserisa, InnWorm, Sau Man Frescher, Humedo, Phanama, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Charloa, Ralphburg, Page 53, ChickenDome, Elan Sleazebaganno, Jimburna, Mantas Meow, Compli, Marinho Islands, East Nagaland, The Worst army of, Starsight, Shefino, Gonrati, Nova Kobol, Nouvel-Indre, Matak Tribes, The Radanivans, West Fallows, Well F, Rhetiaa, Trepsit, The Drakan Republic, Purple Hyacinth, United States of Vietnam, Laamiva, Sandaoguo, Valdutz, Free Soundia, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, Nookington, Avia Lavanda, Kedjens, Temaseka, Vega Naothia, Midand, Concrete Slab, East Lodge, White Bananistan, Catillos, Myness, B H A R A T, Sword of Summer, Distrotika, Namhines, Belschaft, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, HOUSE AHSANUL, Imperial Overmesingel, Eirun Sol, Jazzfrezia, Royaltica, and Merevane.