“Long live the Emperor”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Capital||Imperial Capital of Red-Black Scar|
|Leader||Phillip the Great|
The Holy Empire of Red-Black Scar is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Phillip the Great with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.936 billion Red-Black Scarians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Capital of Red-Black Scar. The average income tax rate is 68.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Red-Black Scarian economy, worth 232 trillion Red-Black Marks a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 120,233 Red-Black Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place, moonshine has made a resurgence, and the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red-Black Scar's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Phillipism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Red-Black Scar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Following new legislation in Red-Black Scar, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Following new legislation in Red-Black Scar, moonshine has made a resurgence.
- : Following new legislation in Red-Black Scar, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place.
- : Following new legislation in Red-Black Scar, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out.
- : Following new legislation in Red-Black Scar, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive.
- : Red-Black Scar endorsed The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
- : Red-Black Scar endorsed The Very Big Island of Wanga.
- : Red-Black Scar was endorsed by The Very Big Island of Wanga.
- : Red-Black Scar was endorsed by The Community of Shangri-La Valley.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Emperor PJ, New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, Edranian Land, Captain Apollo, Killer Kitty, Imkiville, Aflana, Tiegenhof, Nargorthia, Praenestia, Americastrailia, Aguaria Major, Leonism, Hycronesia, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Kan Po, Aigania, Sophisica, Loftegen 2, Greygard, Altmar, Derthal, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Custadia, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Axixic, Ni Hon, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, Courlany, Makdon, The Rin Mang, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, Zapatian Workers State, and 3 others.The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, and Wanga.