“Everyone, or no one”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: The World of The Frozen Flames
The Kingdom of Red Flame Nation is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 947 million Red Flamians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Phoenixs Peak. The average income tax rate is 64.2%.
The strong Red Flamian economy, worth 75.6 trillion Golden leaves a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 79,829 Golden leaves, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
People make a career out of medical voyeurism, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, Red Flame Nation's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Red Flame Nation's national animal is the Calico cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Red Flame Nation published "Death and I" (Account: Culture).
- : Red Flame Nation published "Fakery (A Poem)" (Account: Drama).
- : Red Flame Nation changed its national name to "Red Flame Nation".
- : Following new legislation in Red Flame Nation, even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister.
- : Red Flame Nation proposed constructing embassies between The World of The Frozen Flames and The Leftist Assembly.
- : Red Flame Nation published "It was You (Letters To Many And things I'll Never Say) Part II" (Account: Culture).
- : Red Flame Nation published "It Was You (Letters To Many)" (Account: Culture).
- : Red Flame Nation published "Trust" (Account: Culture).
- : Red Flame Nation was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Red Flame Nation proposed constructing embassies between The World of The Frozen Flames and Kenmorian Communications.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Whosey.