“Honor y Justicia”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Leftist Assembly
The Communes of Regional Defence Council of Aragon is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Community Councils with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.678 billion comrades hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 77.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving comrade economy, worth 156 trillion Labour vouchers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Pizza Delivery and Soda Sales. Average income is 58,409 Labour vouchers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, and families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Regional Defence Council of Aragon's national animal is the Bull, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon changed its national leader to "Community Councils".
- : Following new legislation in Regional Defence Council of Aragon, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs.
- : Following new legislation in Regional Defence Council of Aragon, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon endorsed The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon endorsed The Community of Wispsent.
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon was endorsed by The Community of Wispsent.
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon endorsed The United Socialist States of Revolutionary Honduran Commonwealth.
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Revolutionary Honduran Commonwealth.
- : Regional Defence Council of Aragon lodged a message on the The Leftist Assembly Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Kavagrad, Ephros, Dyl, Slackertown, Anarchocommunists of the World, Sincadenas, Grod Island, Llorens, Ghillemear, Kawany, Martilliopen, Nangka, Antinios, Transcommunist Republics, Henchikurin, Rorlenland, Nepacton Murt, Fizzopolis, New Russsia, Aetsveld-Aalstad, Silverfish37, Picuros, Roma Norte, Revilluca, Soviet Catgirls, Asturies-Llion, New Volica, New Arkados, Socialist Great Picardy, Anioniotopia, Super Awesome Fun Times, Chapolia Zranzia, Argentigrad, Old Corus, Korvias, Agatep, Claiomha, Kaamapoori, Vesmeau, Zaratov, Creatrix, Helionyx, Ezmwalia, The Anarchist-Communists, Sauros, Los Estados Socialistas del Cono Sur, Shermani, Green Green World, Rigaloria, Wagrurg, and 8 others.Eskhaton, New Samon, Podria, Das Pardgulew, Narodnya, Revolutionary Honduran Commonwealth, Wispsent, and Jathuie.