|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Reichsfahnentraeger is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions and compulsory military service. The cynical, devout population of 257 million 🛡 Staatsbürger are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 44.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped 🛡 Staatsbürger economy, worth 9.19 trillion Reichsmarks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,776 Reichsmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign heads of state have taken out restraining orders against 🛡 Staatsbürger ambassadors, financial crimes carry severe sentences, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians, and builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Reichsfahnentraeger's national animal is the Reichsadler, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Reichsfahnentraeger's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Reichsfahnentraeger relocated from Deutschland Erwache to The Rejected Realms.
- : Reichsfahnentraeger was ejected from Deutschland Erwache by The Deceased of Der Fuhrer und Reichskanzler.
- : The Deceased of Der Fuhrer und Reichskanzler dismissed Reichsfahnentraeger as Reichsbotschafter of Deutschland Erwache.
- : Reichsfahnentraeger's influence in Deutschland Erwache rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Reichsfahnentraeger's influence in Deutschland Erwache rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Reichsfahnentraeger's influence in Deutschland Erwache rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Reichsfahnentraeger's influence in Deutschland Erwache rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Reichsfahnentraeger's influence in Deutschland Erwache rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Reichsfahnentraeger rejected a request from American Jewish Committee for an embassy with Deutschland Erwache.