“It's gonna be a good year, they said.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: 10000 Islands
The Federal Republic of Renetopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Nikola Altus with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 16.641 billion Renetopians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sitigrad. The average income tax rate is 85.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Renetopian economy, worth a remarkable 2,221 trillion Natura Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,480 Natura Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBR Governor goes house hunting, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers, and serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Renetopia's national animal is the Griffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Renetopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Renetopia's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Renetopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Rebellious Youth, and Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 5% for Most Scientifically Advanced and Largest Populations.
- : Renetopia relocated from Balder to 10000 Islands.
- : Renetopia altered its national flag.
- : Renetopia changed its national motto to "It's gonna be a good year, they said.".
- : Renetopia was refounded in Balder.
- : Renetopia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Renetopia was endorsed by The Glorious Holy Chicken of Nimarya.
- : Renetopia was endorsed by The Temporary Dictatorship of Zekeinistan.