“We Will Endure”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The Canadian Kingdom
The Republic of Repeal Condemn this Game is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 239 million Repeal Condemn this Gameans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Education, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 54.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Repeal Condemn this Gamean economy, worth 1.64 trillion deniers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Basket Weaving, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 6,863 deniers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Smoking is banned in public areas, in court almost every witness is a hostile witness, the armed forces pride themselves on being conventional and predictable, and frustrated women are overjoyed at the provision of communal washing machines. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Repeal Condemn this Game's national animal is the beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Repeal Condemn this Game's influence in The Canadian Kingdom rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Repeal Condemn this Game's influence in The Canadian Kingdom rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Repeal Condemn this Game's influence in The Canadian Kingdom rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Repeal Condemn this Game relocated from Alvonia to The Canadian Kingdom.
- : Repeal Condemn this Game relocated from Krasnaya to Alvonia.
- : Repeal Condemn this Game relocated from Balder to Krasnaya.
- : Following new legislation in Repeal Condemn this Game, frustrated women are overjoyed at the provision of communal washing machines.
- : Repeal Condemn this Game was refounded in Balder.
- : Repeal Condemn this Game ceased to exist in Social Technocratic Union.
- : Repeal Condemn this Game was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme.