“one party one rule”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Leader||king edward 1st|
The Kingdom of Republic of edward is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by king edward 1st with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 18.437 billion Republic of edwardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of carpathia. The average income tax rate is 70.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Republic of edwardian economy, worth a remarkable 1,498 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,294 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Business leaders commend the government for enacting an emissions reduction strategy that reduces no Republic of edwardian emissions at all, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy, and citizens tint their front windows to avoid starring in the 'TV Detector Patrol Unit' documentary. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Republic of edward's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is neo-athiest.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Republic of edward, citizens tint their front windows to avoid starring in the 'TV Detector Patrol Unit' documentary.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of edward, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
- : Following new legislation in Republic of edward, power stations shutting down at night has made bedtime reading tricky.
- : Republic of edward endorsed The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Republic of edward endorsed The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Republic of edward voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Republic of edward voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Republic of edward was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Republic of edward was endorsed by The Lucky Question Mark﹖ of Makdon.
- : Republic of edward was endorsed by Autoroga.
Endorsements Received: 38 » Unibot III, Farrakhan, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Zavea, Emeseses, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aqueira, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Collosuss, Andromeda Islands, Pettlland, Perfect Sublime Masters, Florin, North Comunist Awelanius, Volsar, Rubian Empire, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Aandruzognivia, Zerentopia, Razorback, ThePlace, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Nation of Urie, Magrinia, Arinteriswith, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Thuringia Reich, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, and Ulslur.