“The End of Times”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Hermit
The Colony of Revelation16 is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 1.224 billion Revelation16ians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 18.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Revelation16ian economy, worth 44.3 trillion marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,202 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Revelation16's national animal is the bison.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Revelation16 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : Revelation16's influence in Armageddon rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Revelation16 agreed to construct embassies between Armageddon and Mariner Trench.
- : Revelation16 updated the World Factbook entry in Armageddon.
- : Revelation16 altered its national flag.
- : Revelation16 changed its national motto to "The End of Times".
- : Revelation16 added the tag "Eco-Friendly" to Armageddon.
- : Revelation16 added the tag "Democratic" to Armageddon.
- : Revelation16 added the tag "Anti-Fascist" to Armageddon.
- : Revelation16 established the regional flag of Armageddon.