“One nation. One Army. One soul.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The East Pacific
The Stratocracy of Ribanzi is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Commander with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, compulsory gun ownership, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 6.175 billion Ribans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Moonlight. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Riban economy, worth a remarkable 1,543 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 249,894 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The death penalty has been reintroduced, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and Ribanzi's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ribanzi's national animal is the commando, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Bushido.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, Ribanzi's heavy congestion charges are the bane of motorists' lives.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Ribanzi endorsed The Federation of Ephem.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Ribanzi, the death penalty has been reintroduced.
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Ribanzi was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Ribanzi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, Mays Austrian Nation, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Staynes, Sovietsoyuz, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Ridann, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, Liberstankonia, Greater New Cassandra, Raunch, Libertanny, BuciLand, Rainbow Vests, Santa Dystopia, BTProductions, Evrigenis, Ephem, Technocratic Tagalog, and Coruh.