“What we do alive, echoes in eternity”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Federal Republic of Ristol is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Consul Garus with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 14.732 billion Ristolians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurora. The average income tax rate is 99.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Ristolian economy, worth a remarkable 4,993 trillion Rukhs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 338,977 Rukhs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, maritime signalling has become tedious since only the Ristolian flag can be displayed, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise, and escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails'. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ristol's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Deism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ristol was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Ristol was endorsed by The WA Minister of Vamperiall.
- : Following new legislation in Ristol, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails'.
- : Following new legislation in Ristol, EULAs remind customers that "Private Mode" is a browser setting rather than a promise.
- : Following new legislation in Ristol, maritime signalling has become tedious since only the Ristolian flag can be displayed.
- : Following new legislation in Ristol, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Ristol was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Economic Output and the Top 5% for Best Weather.
- : Ristol's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Ristol, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Ristol endorsed The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Vamperiall.