“Science is might”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The Graveyard
The Technocracy of Rocky Peaks is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Peter I with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, free-roaming dinosaurs, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.857 billion Rockers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nedveton. The average income tax rate is 49.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rocky economy, worth 273 trillion ursoes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 147,261 ursoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore, and Rocky Peaks's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region. Crime is totally unknown. Rocky Peaks's national animal is the black bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rocky Peaks's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Rocky Peaks was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Rocky Peaks's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rocky Peaks was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Rocky Peaks's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Fierce and Fabulous Founder of Cormactopia Prime dismissed Rocky Peaks as RMB Moderator of Pacifica.
- : Rocky Peaks's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Rocky Peaks relocated from Pacifica to The Graveyard.
- : Rocky Peaks's influence in Pacifica rose from "Sprat" to "Squire".
- : Rocky Peaks's influence in Pacifica fell from "Auxiliary" to "Sprat".