“Vivat vagantes umbrae!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
The Lupis Lustrī of Rogue Shadows is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Trent Steel with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, enforced nudity, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 11.243 billion Rogue Shadowsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Los Alamos. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 81.9%.
The very strong Rogue Shadowsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,159 trillion lootenrags a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 103,127 lootenrags, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 300,620 per year while the poor average 27,962, a ratio of 10.8 to 1.
The nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, saying "don't do anything that Trent Steel wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, good-looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals, and shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rogue Shadows's national animal is the mew, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rogue Shadows voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Kyrusia".
- : Rogue Shadows voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Unjust Warfare".
- : Rogue Shadows was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Rogue Shadows voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Darkesia".
- : Rogue Shadows voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Depository standards Act".
- : Rogue Shadows voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Drug Abuse Amelioration Act".
- : Rogue Shadows's influence in Balder rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Rogue Shadows, shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes.
- : Following new legislation in Rogue Shadows, good-looking soldier boys have celebrity status amongst the nation's homosexuals.
- : Rogue Shadows was endorsed by The Empire of Onder Kelkia.