“Fe Fi Fou”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Theacracy of Rokaku is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Imperator San with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.254 billion Rokakuans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pionku. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Rokakuan economy, worth a remarkable 1,418 trillion Mohrs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 171,863 Mohrs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
It's always rabbit season, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and replacement organs are grown in vats. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rokaku's national animal is the zazzora, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Na˙cadasal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, it's always rabbit season.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, protestors are soaking piles of Mohrs in blood to make a point about government incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, Rokaku's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region.
- : Rokaku's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, radio stations offer prizes to callers who can guess this month's most endangered species.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Following new legislation in Rokaku, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
Endorsements Received: 51 » A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Stanisiti, Brethren, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Matdor, East Malaysia, Someseni, The Romanum Legio, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Asendavia, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, The Eternal Land of Jong, Puelo, Jakubonia, Staynes, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Oofery, Aivintis, Technocratic Tagalog, Azureano, Elejamie, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Filipopol, and 1 other.The Atlae Isles.