“It's So Good!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: Epicc Kids
The Perfect Combination of Rom And Coke is a colossal, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The cynical population of 6.325 billion Rom And Cokeans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 45.9%.
The Rom And Cokean economy, worth 293 trillion Pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,336 Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Rom And Cokeans, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rom And Coke's national animal is the Giraffe, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rom And Coke's influence in Epicc Kids rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Rom And Coke resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Coke's influence in Epicc Kids rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Rom And Coke relocated from Birb to Epicc Kids.
- : Rom And Coke endorsed The Republic of TNP Couper.
- : Rom And Coke was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Coke relocated from Kezia to Birb.
- : Rom And Coke applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Rom And Coke, charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial.
- : Following new legislation in Rom And Coke, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.