“Good With a Pepsi”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: MLG FAZE CLAN 420
The Noodly Spaghetti Monster of Rom And Noodles is a colossal, pleasant nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, complete lack of public education, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, devout population of 8.682 billion Rom And Noodlesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 9.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rom And Noodlesian economy, worth 392 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,187 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Waste is frequently shipped to other countries, the nation excels at displacement, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, and bronze and marble supplies are running low as sculptors depict full-figured subjects. Crime is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Rom And Noodles's national animal is the Cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in MLG FAZE CLAN 420 rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rom And Noodles was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in MLG FAZE CLAN 420 rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Rom And Noodles resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles relocated from Birb to MLG FAZE CLAN 420.
- : Rom And Noodles endorsed The Federation of Waffles the Dog.
- : Rom And Noodles was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles relocated from Kezia to Birb.
- : Rom And Noodles applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in Kezia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".