“Good With a Pepsi”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The Imperial Nations
The Noodly Spaghetti Monster of Rom And Noodles is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, public floggings, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, devout population of 10.556 billion Rom And Noodlesians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 15.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Rom And Noodlesian economy, worth 551 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 52,212 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains, and foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rom And Noodles's national animal is the Cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rom And Noodles resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in The Imperial Nations rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rom And Noodles relocated from Birb to The Imperial Nations.
- : Rom And Noodles endorsed The Borderlands of Evil Nim 7.
- : Rom And Noodles was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Rom And Noodles relocated from TheFreedomRealm to Birb.
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in TheFreedomRealm rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in TheFreedomRealm rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Rom And Noodles's influence in TheFreedomRealm rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".