“Strenght Through Unity, Unity Through Faith”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Capital||Imperial Greater Parusia|
|Leader||Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III|
|Currency||Kilos de Verga|
The Holy Empire of Rommanda is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, avowedly heterosexual populace, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 17.698 billion Rommandans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Greater Parusia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rommandan economy, worth an astonishing 11,403 trillion Kilos de Vergas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 644,343 Kilos de Vergas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Colonial subjects have Rommandan culture shoved down their throats, military instructors tire of being asked for another bedtime story by seven-year-old conscripts, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency, and foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rommanda's national animal is the Vergasaurio, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vale Verguismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency.
- : Rommanda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, military instructors tire of being asked for another bedtime story by seven-year-old conscripts.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, colonial subjects have Rommandan culture shoved down their throats.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, nuclear warheads are frequently launched into space as a warning to invading meteoroids.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, scientists are researching the best way to kill off humanity to prevent catastrophic war.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Meat Sandwich, The New California Republic, General Mike, Aigania, Nargorthia, Margandy, Aaecilia, Ni Hon, Aflana, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Skin Nation The Second, Sophisica, Caybow, Sombrassino, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Snoodum, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Mainze, Guiness Freaks, Rangers Brotherhood, Emperor PJ, Ireland Isles, Capercom, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Port Flynt, Darkium, Lingord, Marcellinople, Dracovis, Praenestia, Leton, Wishper, Xracona, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, The Daedric Lords, Kunigund, Hickerbilly, The Salvation States, Steel Vagabonds, Nova Zemlya, and 50 others.Sireco, Othan, Wilhelmsborough, Custadia, Astalen, Arkanik, Bravenewworld, Fissure Town, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Glorious Society, Mordant, Shadowra, Aletian, Baelju, Alasanto, Auralon, Kamikaze89, Laporter, Northern Rosary Isles, Pama Freeza, Treadwellia, Perchan, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Issrak-om, Loftegen 3, Grand Place, Aegis-5, The Sigometh Dynasty, Halliway, Surd, Leonism, Devinsburg, Minnejotunn, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Arclandia, Mzeusia, Domais, Significantly Sized Bricks, Ashoy, Zadaria, Zekrosz, Manica, Aguaria Major, Bukowina, Tradle Peloni, Demonos, Amalice, Republic of Butuan, Honeydewistania, and Ladandtopia.