“Strength Through Unity, Unity Through Faith”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
|Capital||Imperial Greater Parusia|
|Leader||Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III|
|Currency||Kilos de Verga|
The Holy Empire of Rommanda is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III with an iron fist, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, vat-grown people, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.112 billion Rommandans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Education are also considered important, while International Aid is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Greater Parusia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rommandan economy, worth an astonishing 12,440 trillion Kilos de Vergas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 650,902 Kilos de Vergas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Terrified tympanists are finding themselves on the front lines armed only with kettledrums, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism, failure to pay the thrice-daily homage to the divine Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III is punishable by death, and the nation's new currency features full-length portraits of Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III in ermine and velvet garb. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rommanda's national animal is the Vergasaurio, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vale Verguismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The United States of Calicate.
- : Rommanda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the nation's new currency features full-length portraits of Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III in ermine and velvet garb.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, failure to pay the thrice-daily homage to the divine Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III is punishable by death.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Republic of Rightus.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The of DaPiFanatic.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Lazarus Home of Galiantus of Americastrailia.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Queendom of Hukaa.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, terrified tympanists are finding themselves on the front lines armed only with kettledrums.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Meat Sandwich, The New California Republic, General Mike, Aigania, Nargorthia, Aaecilia, Ni Hon, Aflana, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Skin Nation The Second, Caybow, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Mainze, Guiness Freaks, Rangers Brotherhood, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Port Flynt, Darkium, Lingord, Marcellinople, Praenestia, Wishper, The Celestial Lands, Kunigund, The Salvation States, Steel Vagabonds, Nova Zemlya, Sireco, Othan, Wilhelmsborough, Custadia, Arkanik, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Glorious Society, Mordant, Shadowra, Aletian, Alasanto, Auralon, and 26 others.Kamikaze89, Northern Rosary Isles, Treadwellia, Perchan, Issrak-om, The Sigometh Dynasty, Leonism, Ashoy, Aguaria Major, Ladandtopia, Northern Westwald, Frankender, Nucular, Fylshlant, Lis Gomer, Debussy, Silver Minner, Temmi, Ecchi Unlimited, Rathielia, Humanistical, Staceys Mom, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Rightus, and Calicate.