“Continue forward into greatness”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Democratic Republic of Rushenberg is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 597 million Rushenbergs have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rausch City. The average income tax rate is 61.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Rushenbergian economy, worth 57.7 trillion pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,635 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, pet owners must make a payment if their charges leave a deposit, and the military will start wars with other nations on a lark. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rushenberg's national animal is the pig, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, the military will start wars with other nations on a lark.
- : Rushenberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Rushenberg voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Rushenberg endorsed The Kingdom of Novachrono.
- : Rushenberg endorsed The Kingdom of Tested.
- : Rushenberg endorsed The Allied States of Alazz II.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, pet owners must make a payment if their charges leave a deposit.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, military pilots spend more time scraping feathers off their engines than flying their aircraft.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Fishergate, Titanne, Islonia, Giant Redwoods, The Bigtopia, Shoila, ASEAN Nations, World Trade, Marvinville, Unedongo, Korsinia, Rayekka, Piracho Sake, Belsiaria, Marie Byrd, Ermica, Indian Genius, The Greater Ohio Valley, Zon island, Besancia, Vaathinia, Celdoria, Hydra dragon, Camellias, Orleanth, Salkor, Hartenia, Taungu, Teonage, CN888, Quitman Mississippi, Flandronia, PRIMO ORDER, German Moravia, Blubonet, Hulldom, The Wistopielack Islands, The United Socialist Republic of India, Zermanny, KyrieEleison, Sremska Kjemspa, The Peoples Caribbean Union, Yoshland, Stanlaren, Le Caldreaux, Wolventoft, Taralania, Mandorc, Freytoria, The Islamic Country of Honour, and 26 others.North Hinterlund, Quelectoran, Food can into Space, Emmadia, Senota, Castarilia, The Royal Court of Kuivhin, Logotia, The Marconian State, Lemonadia, Olmstria, Crowtania, Nouvelle Valois, Uppenja, Nuadh Caledonia, Monserrate and Cabirolera, New United Goryeo, Mafsachufetts Bay, Brototh, Actias, Emazia, Arirang Hill, Broustan, Rivogna, EUSKAL HERRI ASKATUTA, and Peabodia.