“Concordia cum veritate”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Nipper
|Capital||Ciudad de Purificación|
|Leader||Duke Máximo I de Agramonte|
The Grand Duchy of Ruvonia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Duke Máximo I de Agramonte with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.146 billion Ruvonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Education, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ciudad de Purificación. The average income tax rate is 39.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ruvonian economy, worth 593 trillion Escudo Reais a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 143,038 Escudo Reais, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail, angry citizens complain that there isn't enough geographical diversity on the new banknotes, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months, and Max Barry is this year's Miss Ruvonia. Crime is totally unknown. Ruvonia's national animal is the Iberian Lynx, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ruvonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Ruvonia's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Ruvonia created a custom banner.
- : Ruvonia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Ruvonia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ruvonia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ruvonia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Ruvonia ceased to exist in United Forum of Nations.
- : Ruvonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Ruvonia's influence in United Forum of Nations fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".