“Our Universe has no obligation to make sense to you” The Astronaut
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: Lands End
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Astronaut with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, anti-smoking policies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 12.675 billion Sacarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westrock Station. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 13.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Sacarian economy, worth a remarkable 3,598 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 283,930 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 887,613 per year while the poor average 69,687, a ratio of 12.7 to 1.
The Astronaut has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances, anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings, and even God cannot save you in Sacara. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sacara's national animal is the courageous monkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Democratic Monarchy of Ttyxious.
- : Sacara endorsed The Empire of Great Octavia.
- : Sacara endorsed The People's Republic of Chocolatistan.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Republic of Atrattchiendumordia.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Pyatingrad.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, even God cannot save you in Sacara.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, major archaeological findings are frequently bulldozed to make way for new buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, anyone who sneezes at border crossings is turned away.
- : Sacara's influence in Lands End rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sacara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Catgirl Hivemind".
Endorsements Received: 52 » Hansa Federation, Bonnie Blue Republic, The Tribia, South-Central Rhodesia, Deims Kir, Biggonian Megaist Empire, TESDAI, Antarctican Immagrants, Nadal Mobianordia, Nordhpadhan, Peacockastan, Lippeland, Authoritism, Simestria, Middle Bak Operpethmul, Elshwaer, Chocolatistan, FrendLEEistan, Ruwan Islands, Sarvita, Enterprising Capitalists, Ecarlas Adamas, Arstotskiano, Fjel Khar, George-Harian, Great Octavia, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Allusia, Bicala, Artevenia, Baikala, Hazbin demons, Micalandia, Disnk, Tarradal, Jizue Isles, Radogor, United villages of eisbutch, Mabufudyne, Salinas Energy, Robnok, Khezite Mandali, SubeleCorp, Yemeria, Ansoku, Neo URSS, Stutzist, Kathricore, Alaskan West, Pyatingrad, and 2 others.Atrattchiendumordia, and Ttyxious.