“United we stand, together we stay”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: 10000 Islands
|Leader||The Federal Council|
The Federation of Saint Nations is a massive, genial nation, ruled by The Federal Council with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, anti-smoking policies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.23 billion Saintians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saintsland. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saint Nationsian economy, worth 177 trillion Saint dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 144,384 Saint dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bins outnumber trees in city parks, health inspectors are seen eating black truffle fondue with their bottled water, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes', and mathematicians are hated by children across the country. Crime is totally unknown. Saint Nations's national animal is the Great Frigatebird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, mathematicians are hated by children across the country.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes'.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, health inspectors are seen eating black truffle fondue with their bottled water.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, the traditional Violetist dish of stuffed sheep's head is served with an intense look of shock upon its face.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, citizens have a tough time telling the difference between jeans and genes.
- : Saint Nations voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Saint Nations was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Saint Nations, airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Free Land of Rebellium, Macrasetia, Kaprein, Grimmywelsh, Geonomia, Maconshinbernititte, Namakan, Krystalveil, Solsevara, Old Atlantica, The Galactic American Imperium, Liberdon, Greater Theowherveld, Alski, Zeganas, The African Egyptian Nile, Markanite, Ilfarasia, Boroii, Evertopia, Faradova, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Fractethyst, Rog Mily, Jaegerpondonia, Dustwind, Anollasia, Federal republic of wakanda, Blogotopia, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Kaltovar, Forzique Brazil, Nanase Army, Wysrod, Puffandria, Testa, Hashari Darussalam, Vivolkha, Pogthebravelandia, DetroitSmash, Seranis, Slaytania, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Samonaemia, Better Indonesia, Kingdom of New Berlin, Lisokyo, Durius, Clialaad, United Kolance, and 10 others.The Divine Elephant, Coldian, Syedians, New Caledonia Secundus, Lower Phlebacite, Pickens Nation, Havesia, Reformed Imperis, Archipel Kerguelen, and Iron Soviet.