“Beauty, Country And Knowledge”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
The Republic of Sanah is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 697 million Sanahians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hesa. The average income tax rate is 45.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sanahian economy, worth 66.0 trillion Smags a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 94,702 Smags, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', no one born in Sanah can fix a leaky faucet, and election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sanah's national animal is the parrot, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sanah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Sanah endorsed The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Sanah was endorsed by The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, no one born in Sanah can fix a leaky faucet.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Sanah was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Sanah, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Sanah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
Endorsements Received: 35 » Brotherland, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Pakitsk, Martonica, Under Sea Desert, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Kangarawa, Libertanny, United China Nation, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, Stanisiti, Marrico, Axdel, Roissyland, RovaMittala, Wiranath, Sreneck, Liberstankonia, Staynes, Sericena, Commodore Badger, New Maiya, Avakael, Johnny Appleseed1, Zukchiva, Eagas, Brethren, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, La xinga, Marrabuk, and Celannica.