“Under the Eternal Blue Sky.” Overseer Stratos
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Celestial Avesate of Sancturia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Overseer Stratos with an even hand, and remarkable for its national health service, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 8.838 billion Sancturians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sancturia. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Sancturian economy, worth 917 trillion Sancturian Grats a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 103,789 Sancturian Grats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, emojis are the soul of wit, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, and a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sancturia's national animal is the White Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sancturia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Sancturia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Sancturia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Sancturia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Sancturia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Sancturia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Sancturia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Following new legislation in Sancturia, a primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world.
- : Following new legislation in Sancturia, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Sancturia, emojis are the soul of wit.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Wehraboos, Volaworand, Barabarom, Upper Tyrconnel, Official State of Landland, Aidenfieeld, Drystar, Hanguk-Nippon, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Quiescent, Tsunamy, The Filippinas, Xandev, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Omiri, Dasko, Agalaesia, Land Without Shrimp, Churumduul, Linguiniland, Jennaterra, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Ariankido, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Amerion, Concrete Slab, Farengeto, Aurcania, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Anachronolandia, Dorev, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Tsvetania, Higash, Sedunn, and Phanama.