“Good through knowledge”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Faith||the Cult of Personality|
The Queendom of Sarotte is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by RB Toretto with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 31.452 billion Sarotteans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vetter. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The very strong Sarottean economy, worth a remarkable 3,733 trillion vins a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 118,709 vins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, vaccinations are mandatory, and selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sarotte's national animal is the tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Cult of Personality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Sarotte was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, vaccinations are mandatory.
- : Sarotte endorsed The Crown Colony of New Wight.
- : Sarotte endorsed The Allied States of Stantal.
- : Sarotte was endorsed by The Crown Colony of New Wight.
- : Sarotte was endorsed by The Allied States of Stantal.
- : Following new legislation in Sarotte, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Sarotte endorsed The United Kingdom of Doormat to the Lord.
- : Sarotte was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Doormat to the Lord.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Romosia, Farrakhan, Panormia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Unibot III, Beezertopia, UKIMAR RBON, The Horror Channel, Zyonn, Zavea, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, Hardscrabble, Aggro, Fitzgeraldland, Collosuss, Pettlland, Emeseses, Franluxin, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Zhavn, Razorback, Arinteriswith, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Xyloqua, Aqueira, Yoshiterra, Heaven Fire, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Centurionis, Star Kingdom, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, Florin, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Rushkaland, KEP77, Kildareia, TorNaGul, Doormat to the Lord, Stantal, and New Wight.