|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The Queen's State of Sayres is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 27.05 billion Sayresians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.2%.
The thriving Sayresian economy, worth a remarkable 1,217 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 45,008 betales, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 130,348 per year while the poor average 12,315, a ratio of 10.6 to 1.
Child labor has been outlawed, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and Sayres has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sayres's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sayres's influence in Uganda fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Sayres proposed constructing embassies between Uganda and SECFanatics.
- : Sayres was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Sayres was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Sayres proposed constructing embassies between Uganda and Vientiane.
- : Sayres agreed to construct embassies between Uganda and Antaras.
- : Sayres proposed constructing embassies between Uganda and Nouakchott.
- : Sayres banned Azadliq8 from Uganda.
- : Sayres proposed constructing embassies between Uganda and Freedom Front.
- : Sayres proposed constructing embassies between Uganda and The Alliance Headquarters.