“Strength Through Compliance”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Federal Republic of Seatlantis is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 541 million Seatlantics are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Star City. The average income tax rate is 65.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Seatlantisian economy, worth 32.8 trillion Hydras a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,543 Hydras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Seatlantis will pay them to stop, Max Barry is this year's Miss Seatlantis, and the government seizes the property of the recently deceased. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seatlantis's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seatlantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Seatlantis, the government seizes the property of the recently deceased.
- : Seatlantis was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Seatlantis, Max Barry is this year's Miss Seatlantis.
- : Following new legislation in Seatlantis, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that Seatlantis will pay them to stop.
- : Seatlantis was endorsed by The Republic of Lutfan.
- : Seatlantis was endorsed by The Kingdom of Meat Sandwich.
- : Seatlantis's influence in Lazarus rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Seatlantis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Seatlantis was endorsed by The Jazzy Protectorate of Makdon.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Hycronesia, Treadwellia, Nargorthia, New Rogernomics, Leonism, Axixic, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Burning Pants, Tiegenhof, Dracovis, Aigania, The Copper States, Partenopean Republic, Rommanda, Haviarda, Aegis-5, Hajima, Loftegen 2, Mainze, Darkium, Aleckandor, Russiane, Perchan, Astalen, Wishper, Red-Black Scar, The Torrentin, Marcellinople, Sireco, Wintermoot III, Xracona, Nova Zemlya, RadRoachInc, Margandy, Bhiff, Middle Ketalia, Auralon, Egyptos, Courlany, Altmar, Derthal, Ni Hon, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Dhan, Americastrailia, Varotium, Aguaria Major, Your Imaginary Friend, and 22 others.Denado, Aaecilia, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Capercom, Sophisica, Volac, Laporter, Kan Po, Steel Vagabonds, The Utopian Initiative, The Celestial Lands, Ramagiest, Killer Kitty, Makdon, Meat Sandwich, and Lutfan.