“By The People For The People” Mario Neta
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The East Pacific
The Commonwealth of Sen Jast is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mario Neta with an even hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The quiet, industrious population of 2.167 billion Sen Jastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miranda City. The average income tax rate is 37.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Sen Jastian economy, worth 282 trillion jasts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 130,137 jasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks, sections of the police receive paramilitary training, there's a literal nanny state for the legions of children taken by social services, and parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sen Jast's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Agnostic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Delegate Elect of Marrabuk.
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The TEP Citizen of A Slanted Black Stripe.
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Delegate Ejector of The Cult of the Great Cthulhu.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Great Congregation of Brethren.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Absolute Queendom of Matdor.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Colony of Eastie.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Vizier Nominee of Ramaeus.
- : Sen Jast withdrew its endorsement from The Ethereal Light Fury of Escade.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Delegate Ejector of The Cult of the Great Cthulhu.
- : Sen Jast endorsed The TEP Citizen of A Slanted Black Stripe.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Fedele, The Angel of Charity, Pakitsk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Valdwall, Eagas, Roissyland, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, Marrico, Axdel, Kangarawa, Liberstankonia, Lerasi, Commodore Badger, Johnny Appleseed1, Avakael, Yemeni Locusts, Servants of Gizmo, Zukchiva, Brethren, Feu de Glace, Matdor, Eastie, Ramaeus, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, A Slanted Black Stripe, and Marrabuk.