“Date mihi libertatem aut mortem”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Grand Old Republic of Senexia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mr Secretary with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 38.187 billion Senexians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Industry, with Education, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Senecopolis. The average income tax rate is 17.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Senexian economy, worth a remarkable 8,341 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 218,425 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Small towns have started burning historical buildings in hopes of attracting tourists, there's no representation without taxation, immigrants who carry knives on them are presumed to be chefs, and lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work. Crime is totally unknown. Senexia's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Senexia's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Senexia was endorsed by The Republic of Milagorod.
- : Senexia was endorsed by The Allied States of Julunaphra.
- : Senexia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Senexia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Senexia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Senexia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Senexia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Senexia was endorsed by The Sovereign Group of Companies of Glanst.
- : Senexia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Aelhaeran, Kaputer, Canterburie, Zenzibar, Edison Culver, Poopsancagizal, Snorlaxia, UNDelegate, Greybrows Puppets, Republica JIM, Arbonium, Octal, Scorpions Army, KotkoLandiya, Appoo, United Kodiaks, and Julunaphra.