“We are Free!” Shaun Andrews
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Free Empire of Shaunborough is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Shaun Andrews with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, irreverence towards religion, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 7.872 billion Shaunboroughians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hexvycombe. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Shaunboroughian economy, worth a remarkable 1,197 trillion Marks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 152,169 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Player-submitted issues are printed just so they can be burned by [violet] (Shaunborough has found 2 easter eggs), victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians, Shaun Andrews's speeches are beloved by insomniacs, and signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shaunborough's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is United Protestant.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shaunborough was endorsed by The Principality of State of Cascadia.
- : Shaunborough endorsed The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Shaunborough was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Shaunborough was endorsed by The Empire of Silver Minner.
- : Shaunborough was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, signs at the border tell international drivers where they can put their cars.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, Shaun Andrews's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, player-submitted issues are printed just so they can be burned by [violet] (Shaunborough has found 2 easter eggs).
- : Following new legislation in Shaunborough, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Treadwellia, Aflana, New Rogernomics, Custadia, Lazarene Ryccia, Glorious Society, Kamikaze89, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, Leonism, Bravenewworld, Steel Vagabonds, Aegis-5, Port Flynt, Laporter, Navordia, Arkanik, Darcaethir, Othan, Thetraxia, Northern Rosary Isles, Aletian, Marcellinople, Courlany, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Shadowra, Nargorthia, Baelju, Sireco, Auralon, Cossack Peoples, Emperor PJ, Manaric, Caybow, Perchan, Axixic, Mainze, Tristin, The Sigometh Dynasty, Uhanda, The New California Republic, Snoodum, Aaecilia, Bobs raider puppet, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Russiane, Nova Zemlya, Outlaw Conformity, Margandy, Issrak-om, and 28 others.Praenestia, Grand Place, The Celestial Lands, Wishper, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, The Daedric Lords, The Salvation States, Ioboriya, Capercom, Inceptio, Skin Nation The Second, Peoples Republic of zanzablanzabar, Kunigund, Arclandia, Ecchi Unlimited, Killer Kitty, Debussy, Ashoy, Owans, Ladandtopia, The United Syrian States, Northern Westwald, Mercicuria, Nucular, Silver Minner, Tolfaer, and State of Cascadia.