|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Berdyansk and the Azov
The United Plum States of Shkod is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Şlivy Veğde with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, pith helmet sales, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.532 billion Shkodians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gorgorod. The average income tax rate is 84.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Shkodian economy, worth 501 trillion plums a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 142,009 plums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Recognizing the Shkodian flag qualifies you for citizenship, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary, and the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy. Crime is totally unknown. Shkod's national animal is the myriadic camel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shkod was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Shkod was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Shkod was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Shkod was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist, Highest Average Tax Rates, and Largest Governments.
- : Shkod voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ethical Treatment of Animals in Research".
- : Following new legislation in Shkod, the nation turns a blind eye to human rights abuses in its quest for athletic supremacy.
- : Following new legislation in Shkod, voting for pro-Bigtopian candidates is voluntary.
- : Shkod voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Candensia".
- : Shkod voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ensuring Safe Syringe Use"".
- : Following new legislation in Shkod, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
Endorsements Received: None.