“Silently, we march on” General Secretary Mishan Lasai
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
|Leader||General Secretary Mishan Lasai|
The Democratic People's Republic of Slui is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by General Secretary Mishan Lasai with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.374 billion Slus are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Point Sluin. The average income tax rate is 94.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Sluish economy, worth a remarkable 1,285 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 153,535 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, being General Secretary Mishan Lasai has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, and posh restaurants scatter glass fragments on the dining room floor to keep out barefoot undesirables. Crime is totally unknown. Slui's national animal is the Sluish Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Slui's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Slui's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Slui's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Slui was refounded in Balder.
- : Slui ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Slui was endorsed by The Allied States of Blobbo.
- : Slui was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Yelkinam.
- : Slui lost the endorsement of The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
- : Slui was endorsed by The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
- : Slui was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.