“Concord Sows Greatness”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The East Pacific
The Most Serene Republic of Sothylia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 624 million Sothylians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 9.4%.
The thriving Sothylian economy, worth 55.3 trillion Sothylian guilders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is 88,673 Sothylian guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Home education can sometimes be a load of bullocks, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, bins outnumber trees in city parks, and the children of Sothylia are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sothylia's national animal is the kingfisher, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sothylia, the children of Sothylia are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- : Sothylia was endorsed by The Rogue Warlords of Feuraxia.
- : Following new legislation in Sothylia, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Sothylia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and Largest Soda Pop Sector and the Top 10% for Most Armed.
- : Sothylia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn North East Somerset".
- : Following new legislation in Sothylia, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Sothylia, home education can sometimes be a load of bullocks.
- : Sothylia was endorsed by The RP Moderator called Dylan of Staynes.
- : Sothylia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Sericena.
- : Sothylia was endorsed by The Meritocratic Sovereignty of Lerasi.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Fedele, Rhealaliit, Roissyland, H-Zhena, Just Vale 2, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, VW53Aland, Bachtendekuppen, Hizuru, Am Echad, Todd McCloud, Davelands, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Aelitia, Escade, Janoobi Jazair, Marrico, Axdel, Marrabuk, Lerasi, Sericena, Staynes, and Feuraxia.