“Strength Through Freedom, Freedom Through Intellect”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Democratic Republic of Soul Har is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 2.597 billion Soul Harians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Denderbloem. The average income tax rate is 85.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Soul Harian economy, worth 418 trillion euros a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,063 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
School uniforms are compulsory, it is said that a Soul Harian woman's work is never done, nudity is frowned upon, and the freedom to be free is always just out of reach. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Soul Har's national animal is the firefly, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Queendom of Solega.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Republic of Ketathinamiri Islands.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Kuddles.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Free Land of BootJack.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Soul Har was endorsed by The Rainbow Land of The Sk8ing Unicorn.
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, nudity is frowned upon.
- : Following new legislation in Soul Har, it is said that a Soul Harian woman's work is never done.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Quiescent, Tsunamy, The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Kringalia, Luddinlande, Farengeto, Jehenna, Moreana, Sandaoguo, Hanguk-Nippon, The naked people, Wyatonians, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, Darakin, Aywhyou, Escevola, La Ascension, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Concrete Slab, Lotadia, Drugged Monkeys, Calistan, Jaxon, New Briantown, Yellunstryer, Aumeltopia, Beepee, UnShleepd, Elveka, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, Nothanksbutseriously, Saciu, Xandev, Lost And Found, Vincent Field, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, and 29 others.Qvait, Birdkeeper, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Akindom, Ostanasia, Dasko, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Mew Nation, Agalaesia, PenguinPies, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Qawe, Phanama, Westoc Kinness, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Aurcania, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, and Solega.