“Heaven's Light Our Guide.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Commonwealth of South Bengal is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Simon Ghosh with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.936 billion Bengalis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Calcutta. The average income tax rate is 6.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bengali economy, worth a remarkable 1,147 trillion Bengal Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 232,495 Bengal Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation, punitive tariffs protect local industry, selfie stick use is a required Scout badge, and a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. South Bengal's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in South Bengal, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in South Bengal, selfie stick use is a required Scout badge.
- : South Bengal lodged a message on the Enadia Regional Message Board.
- : South Bengal's influence in Enadia rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in South Bengal, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- : South Bengal voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : South Bengal was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in South Bengal, the reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation.
- : Following new legislation in South Bengal, South Bengal is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Following new legislation in South Bengal, escalators are avoided at all costs.
Endorsements Received: 34 » The United Australian States, The Ghost Dragons, Great Republic of Quebec, Bulllgaria, Illiricium, Elvid, Andoran Empire, Aryus Millitary Junta, CanadianMapleSyrup, Dratrium, Upper Ontario and Hudson Bay, Calebs Haven, Royaume de Valois France, AnkoKurama, Lazy valley, Parvala, The Traditional States, Aerzhots, Pontic Hellas, Thudor, United Republic Empire, King Denver, COTNC, Valentines House, Pasaiste, Gernaet, Old Ravenwood, The Unigmania, Of Cool, Mambazo, Saxoslavia, Constantocity, Quack Abad, and Dependants.