“Liberty under Virtue”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The United Empires of Carson
The Consulate of Spaceania is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Governor General with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 5.033 billion Spaceanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Spaceania. The average income tax rate is 66.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Spaceanian economy, worth 609 trillion Lunar dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 121,177 Lunar dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The news is showing footage of Governor General bullying an old man to the point of tears, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Spaceania, Governor General's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week, and 'To Regulate And Beyond' is the unofficial motto of the Spaceanian Space Agency. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Spaceania's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spaceania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Spaceania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Spaceania resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Spaceania was endorsed by The Background Nation of Aramythia.
- : Spaceania was endorsed by The Empire of The Outremeric Peoples.
- : Spaceania's influence in The United Empires of Carson rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Spaceania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Most Inclusive.
- : Spaceania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Spaceania was endorsed by Capitalistic russia.
- : Spaceania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.