“You never go full spazz.” the Grand Moff Spazzlordian
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
|Capital||The Wet Spot|
|Leader||the Grand Moff Spazzlordian|
The Almighty Commune of Spazzhole is a massive, safe nation, ruled by the Grand Moff Spazzlordian with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.767 billion Spazzholeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Wet Spot. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Spazzholean economy, worth 707 trillion buck fitties a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 187,912 buck fitties, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,156,874 per year while the poor average 13,296, a ratio of 87.0 to 1.
School lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison, the diplomatic corps stinks, and a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass. Crime is totally unknown. Spazzhole's national animal is the spazzmorph, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Spazzizm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Spazzhole was endorsed by The United Duchies of Ruvonia.
- : Spazzhole was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of IkJan.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, the diplomatic corps stinks.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, the moon's craters are more numerous every day.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
- : Following new legislation in Spazzhole, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Lambdaland, Jehenna, Little Pontanja, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Quiescent, Wyatonians, Luddinlande, Darakin, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, The naked people, Escevola, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Moreana, Poopisiya, Volaworand, Sedunn, Si-topia, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Lotadia, Tsvetania, Saciu, New Briantown, Calistan, Jaxon, Concrete Slab, Democratic Parndia, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Kerlodia, The National Corporation, Anachronolandia, Corgitopiaa, Barabarom, and 52 others.Isokenzar, Elveka, Vincent Field, Xandev, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Darbor, Qvait, Birdkeeper, The Filippinas, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, USNE2018, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, North Catimestistrianes, Ostanasia, Dasko, Stoniamera, Pays de Loire, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Ariankido, Agalaesia, Churumduul, New Juan Carlos Land, Novagentum, Mew Nation, Qawe, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, Phanama, PenguinPies, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Aurcania, Rabbitz, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Ave Gloriana, Jennaterra, Upper Tyrconnel, Kuddles, South Whitica, Imperial Duck, World United, Ketathinamiri Islands, Solega, Higash, Omiri, IkJan, and Ruvonia.