“Anyone want a Icee?”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: Realm of the Whispering Winds
The Community of Station Zero is a massive, safe nation, notable for its suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed population of 3.301 billion Station Zeroans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 21.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Station Zeroan economy, worth 154 trillion Sno-Cones a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Soda Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,723 Sno-Cones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", the nation solves other countries' human rights problems with a generous dose of violence, the art of conversation has been rediscovered, and the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Station Zero's national animal is the Slush Puppy, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Station Zero was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : Station Zero was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Opossocracy of Hillbillica, infecting 155 million survivors.
- : Station Zero was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Opossocracy of Hillbillica, infecting 187 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Station Zero's influence in Realm of the Whispering Winds rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Station Zero relocated from Balder to Realm of the Whispering Winds.
- : Station Zero was refounded in Balder.
- : Station Zero ceased to exist in Realm of the Whispering Winds.
- : Following new legislation in Station Zero, the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking.
- : Following new legislation in Station Zero, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- : Following new legislation in Station Zero, the nation solves other countries' human rights problems with a generous dose of violence.