“For The Glorious Evolution” Wilhelm Winters Kell of Kells
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Wilhelm Winters Kell of Kells|
|Faith||The Iron Banner|
The Glorious Evolution of Sthalrim is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Wilhelm Winters Kell of Kells with an iron fist, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.113 billion Iron Lords are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zaun. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 88.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Sthalrimian economy, worth 966 trillion Iron Medallions a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 310,389 Iron Medallions, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,070,365 per year while the poor average 65,887, a ratio of 16.2 to 1.
Foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, and old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sthalrim's national animal is the Iron Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Iron Banner.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sthalrim was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of IkJan.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, old spellbooks are only useful as door-stops or toilet roll substitute.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, spoiler warnings are now given out before political speeches.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, survivors of the Great Internet Flame War often recount horror stories of banhammers and DOS attacks.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, many working fathers have never seen their children.
- : Following new legislation in Sthalrim, assault rifles sized for 7-year-olds are a frighteningly popular export.
- : Sthalrim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 132 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Luddinlande, Quiescent, Farengeto, Kringalia, Tsunamy, Belschaft, Sandaoguo, Havenfell, Drugged Monkeys, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, The Solar System Scope, Nowa Europa, Nova Montron, Jehenna, Aidenfieeld, South Caleblan, Hanguk-Nippon, Rebel-topia, Tsvetania, Wyatonians, Darakin, Utondara, The naked people, Lotadia, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Escevola, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, PASTIR, Concrete Slab, Moreana, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Linguiniland, Rhetiaa, Saciu, New Briantown, Calistan, Jaxon, Yellunstryer, Vincent Field, Potion Seller, Great Andora, Aumeltopia, and 82 others.Beepee, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Lambdaland, Kerlodia, The National Corporation, Anachronolandia, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Elveka, Awjan, Republitank, Cuuldere, Aguatania, Lorora3, Rabbitz, Whimichy, Xandev, Aurcania, Phanama, Darbor, The Filippinas, Towi Lamia, Herbert Island, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Zess, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, Birdkeeper, Commonwealth Of Astoria, Abarri, Nankyoku Tairiku, Ariankido, Land Without Shrimp, Akindom, State of Iowa, North Prarie, Drystar, North Erfton, Wehraboos, USNE2018, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, Republic Clovakh, Revanial, Agalaesia, Dasko, Pays de Loire, Sesteran, Spearos, Staubsaugen, Qawe, Amerion, Wild Space, Naam, World United, Upper Tyrconnel, Great Africans, Aveerya, Hyypia, PenguinPies, P R of China, United Federated States of Omega, Negoshi, Westoc Kinness, Srevana, Laropsa, Jennaterra, Bear Connors Paradiso, The Sk8ing Unicorn, BootJack, Bedain, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, Bomamani, Higash, Churumduul, Solega, Omiri, and IkJan.