“Don't dip your stick” General Spank
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Capital||The Iron Citadel|
The Benevolent Autocratic Empire of Stick Huts is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by General Spank with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.663 billion Stick Hutsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Iron Citadel. The average income tax rate is 93.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Stick Hutsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,254 trillion wanks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 221,477 wanks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Adults have never outgrown their fear of monsters, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, and the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stick Huts's national animal is the Puffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Stick Huts, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Stick Huts, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Stick Huts, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims.
- : Following new legislation in Stick Huts, adults have never outgrown their fear of monsters.
- : Following new legislation in Stick Huts, Stick Hutsian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about General Spank.
- : Following new legislation in Stick Huts, lawyers turn down litigation cases and corporate work in order to focus on lucrative public defence work.
- : Stick Huts endorsed The WA Minister of Vamperiall.
- : Stick Huts was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Stick Huts was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Stick Huts was endorsed by The WA Minister of Vamperiall.