“Strength Through Freedom”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Federal Republic of Stron Doshia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its digital currency, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and national health service. The compassionate population of 727 million Stron Doshians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rand Avorad. The average income tax rate is 49.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Stron Doshian economy, worth 84.9 trillion marks a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 116,785 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders, and tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Stron Doshia's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, remote-control hang-gliding scarecrows patrol the skies to keep songbirds from leaving the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, nine-year-olds' chat logs are scoured for evidence of radicalization.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, Brancalandian is the primary spoken language at most major tech companies.
- : Stron Doshia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, urban entrepreneurs are busy introducing cockroaches into restaurant kitchens.
- : Stron Doshia endorsed The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Following new legislation in Stron Doshia, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
Endorsements Received: 166 » Star Kingdom, Hamerica, Sachi, Orado, The Rhein States, Hardscrabble, Strongwill, Koda-Land, Yaorozu, North Bratislava, Notyoutopia, Hepek, WeKnow, Former English Colony, Crusadam, Illusia and Neverendia, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, New Lakemba, Shibutani, Aerilia, Votak Matim, Bharathvarsh, Guer Aike, AmManies, Kragsgale, Empy, Ellbonnia, Svenskskit, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, Omnistria, Pytong, Republica Guilleana, Runeda, McMasterdonia, Dreadton, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Wilkshire, Daiz, Corfad, Zzozona, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, 1 very fast endotarter, Cretox State, Kranostav, The Tampa Bay Rays, Shadowrik, and 116 others.The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Moubarakistan, Loutsland, Interdimensional Zone, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Xentherida, His Enduring Majesty, Dar es Saalam, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, Selfgradatude, El Fiji Grande, Slyakanya, Ravendi, Pasargad, Kingdom of KHATTAB, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Frances Francis the First of France, Solcius, Climeria, Madjack, Sikol, Valentine Z, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Venicea, Katuda, Odelinor, Pallaith, Port Naga, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Nodnarb, Moneyflows, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Nova Arcania, Travislavania, Wisconsota, Svenskan, Maott, Figyjharli, Heilhum Imperius, Wineclaw, Wapistan, Dangine, Sunto, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Xagill, Blyskalia, Yellops, Tyirza, Super Girl, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Folenz, Mon Island, Kromi, Pleroma Sans Romans, Korean-Joseon, Planes, Seanat, Tsandonown, Britle, Defense For The World Assembly, Libvillia, Tringapore, Nyock, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Card Kingdom, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Fraystonia, Kastonvia, Sol Norcustt, The Mazur Empire, Mitropola, East Akra, Sopernia, Apollo Park, Bearical, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Perikuresu, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Gafflebag, Lionia, Galbadiana, Capablanca, Sahriastan, The Calabash Protectorate, ROM, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, The Blazeland Administration, Pazair, Praeceps, Zapiron, Palgo, New Celoveniortan, Ravensblast, Dabarastan, and Rising Sakura.