“If you wanna try it out, Try it out.”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Free Land of Stumptopia is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its compulsory vegetarianism, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.019 billion Stumptopians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 78.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Stumptopian economy, worth 45.3 trillion Schmeckles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Pizza Delivery, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 44,497 Schmeckles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A vast monorail network carries people all over the country, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned, extreme political groups are outlawed, and even the most lowly council pen-pusher has the same political power as a senior minister. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stumptopia's national animal is the puffin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stumptopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Stumptopia was endorsed by The Heart of The United Syrian States.
- : Stumptopia was endorsed by The Republic of The Sigometh Dynasty.
- : Stumptopia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Stumptopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Stumptopia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Caybow.
- : Stumptopia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Stumptopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Stumptopia was endorsed by The Kingdom of New Rogernomics.
- : Stumptopia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Debussy.