“Renounce the self, serve the whole”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
The Collectivist Cyberocracy of Styklelilere is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Operator Phillips with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, compulsory vegetarianism, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 7.604 billion Styklelilereans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sumellnrern. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Styklelilerean economy, worth a remarkable 2,606 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 342,783 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others, and 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Styklelilere's national animal is the Alsatian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chriona.
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Styklelilere voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days'.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Mays Austrian Nation.
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The Republic of Antserso.
Endorsements Received: 78 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Sansangra, Dark Edgyness, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Broengtopia, British Calradia, Brotherland, Wiranath, Slui, Axdel, Neruch, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kalaratri, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, United China Nation, The Romanum Legio, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Sericena, Stanisiti, Under Sea Desert, Firenation91, Matdor, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Dragons Blood, Euricanis, Evrigenis, Adolanta, Monix, Tawuse, Modra, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Stumptopia, Quartzland, Tretrid, Stellar Colonies, and 28 others.The Eternal Land of Jong, Freedomindia, Asendavia, Lingu, Coruh, Ripsylvania, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, SecularNorth, Puelo, Tseriesiscoming, San Castillo, Jakubonia, Oofery, Fuflix workers union, Virgoliaendorses, Greater New Cassandra, Quail Empire, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, The Atlae Isles, Antserso, Mays Austrian Nation, Santa Dystopia, and Chriona.