“United We Stand”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Free Nations Region
The United States of Sulivannia is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 589 million Sulivannians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yorke. The average income tax rate is 72.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sulivannian economy, worth 48.1 trillion Sulivannian Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,634 Sulivannian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Voting is compulsory, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Sulivannians, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sulivannia's national animal is the grey wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Sulivannia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Sulivannia endorsed The Republic of New Lizhou.
- : Sulivannia endorsed The Commonwealth of Tigerist minitedder.
- : Sulivannia endorsed The Federal Republic of Arbuza.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Sulivannians.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, voting is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, Sulivannian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Sulivannia, the "daily grind" consists of levelling up in tedious video games.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Grand Abaco, Xurisha, Emaha, Red Foxia, OF Arian Hellas, My Nation, Narvatus, Slaughter None, BurgerKing, World Web, Milaredo, Ord Fiessulled, Cosniloca, Gufand, Free Pacific Republic, Hetairaea, Amaryllisia, Tenionistland, Tylil, Ornionam, Pathon, Tricastinie, Teshkeshia, Underwater Sovereignties, Damerloodds, Zedyeg, Basalistan, Ratakosha, LWAZI, Laidir, Saintrilu, Heinricherstein, Terrarum, Tigerania, Literian, Gabeopolis, Moka Pamplemousses, Ouji, Doctors Orvos, Edisos, Montserrat Republic, EileanDonan, Eluthania, Rakkene, Phoenician State, Sparsdan, Decitealis, Roberdian, Rokandia, Alphabeth, and 15 others.Syrisia, Minas Motus, Indigoja, Arktown Island, Lets go to Space, Hotak, Jitstess, Ramokee, BellaJelly, Memorium Land, Skaitan, Heaveria, BBoss, The Republic of Awesometopia, and Stmagos.