“Libertas et Fortitudo”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
|Leader||Mark R Lowell|
The Republic of Swiftwhiskers is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mark R Lowell with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 4.166 billion Whiskers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blue Point. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Whiskerish economy, worth 576 trillion spotties a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 138,476 spotties, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs, and news headlines usually include p-values. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Swiftwhiskers's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Whiskerism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Swiftwhiskers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Swiftwhiskers, news headlines usually include p-values.
- : Following new legislation in Swiftwhiskers, lawyers spend as much time preparing their make-up as they do their briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Swiftwhiskers, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Following new legislation in Swiftwhiskers, picnickers are lucky if a few wasps are the only animals that trouble them.
- : Following new legislation in Swiftwhiskers, 'Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder' is a common school motto.
- : Swiftwhiskers endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Swiftwhiskers was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Swiftwhiskers was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Following new legislation in Swiftwhiskers, whipping posts and lashes have been transferred to the Historical Museum of Whiskerish Embarrassments.
Endorsements Received: 62 » H-Zhena, Wiranath, A Slanted Black Stripe, Pakitsk, Axdel, Brotherland, Ridann, Neruch, Socialist Holy American Empire, Arkantis, VW53Aland, Bullpups, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, La xinga, Firenation91, Eagas, Marrabuk, Matdor, Stellar Colonies, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, Someseni, Iodinia, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Monix, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, Vaskeden, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Raunch, Staynes, Jakubonia, The Eternal Land of Jong, and 12 others.Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Azureano, Greater New Cassandra, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, TM-Jesselton, Filipopol, A mean old man, Coruh, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.