“Var'el rosir Se'lah” Radhmael Silvehn
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Reborn Eco-Socialist State of Sylh Alanor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Radhmael Silvehn with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, compulsory vegetarianism, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.88 billion Alanori are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arlathan. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Alanori economy, worth 529 trillion planets a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an impressive 136,359 planets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, and government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations. Crime is totally unknown. Sylh Alanor's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Zyqxuwy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sylh Alanor endorsed The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Sylh Alanor was endorsed by The Queen Of the Waltz of Feu de Glace.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Sylh Alanor approved the World Assembly proposal "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Following new legislation in Sylh Alanor, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks.
- : Sylh Alanor endorsed The Jolly Fresh Fields of Lower French Gregballs.
- : Sylh Alanor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Sylh Alanor's resolution Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining" was passed by the General Assembly.
- : Sylh Alanor was endorsed by The Jolly Fresh Fields of Lower French Gregballs.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Melenavenia, UwUsberg, Nekhuser-Ra, Kallictora, Michelland, Wankdeed, Elenaraghaenaris, Junitaki-cho, New Filippe, Narwhal, Chacapoya, Floofybit, Duolian, Lambflakitobia, Laisou, Cadenzana, Skanatavria, Charcuterie, Imzhou, Tre Bia Land, Threnodie, Ongmonnif, Nottinghaven, Ergenstien, Tovenia, Liphia, Araine, TLSROA, Cidaris, Of Your mom, Vikoland, Golden gateway, Ideotopia, The Vermillion Islands, United Lunar, Nerdy Tangent, Vandensia, Gamelan, Pantala and Pyrrhia, Woodlam, Whorth, Scottlaine, Sueloc, Fatholi, Typica, Eurdrea, Republic of Central Darfur, Brencora, Imbault, Rolliland, and 9 others.Ellamaa, Calexic, GadzTopia, Indimu, Turtle Island Coalition, Refuge Isle, Vystrania, Lower French Gregballs, and Feu de Glace.