“By The People For The People”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
The Community of Synnia Amety is a very large, genial nation, renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, compulsory vegetarianism, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 130 million Synnia Ametyians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 22.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Synnia Ametyian economy, worth 4.89 trillion florins a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 37,581 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, voting is voluntary, organ donation rates have hit a new low, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime is almost non-existent. Synnia Amety's national animal is the cow, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Non-homogeneous Tessellation of Anachronolandia.
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Synnia Amety's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Empire of Tsvetania.
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Kingdom of Benstralis.
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.
- : Synnia Amety was endorsed by The Peripherals of Paranoia.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Jehenna, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Upper Tyrconnel, Marinho Islands, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Mapico, Spearos, Wyatonians, Amerion, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Erinor, Gecetesse, Barabarom, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Paranoia, Aurcania, Farengeto, Benstralis, Tsvetania, Sedunn, Phanama, Anachronolandia, and Qawe.