“We Stand Together”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Commonwealth of Teachian is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.267 billion Teachans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 59.4%.
The powerhouse Teachianian economy, worth 217 trillion Marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 96,102 Marks, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
Purported secret military bases are dismissed by Leader to be highly-advanced toilet factories, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, and carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teachian's national animal is the Fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teachian was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Teachian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Teachian was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Teachian was endorsed by The Republic of Samogitija.
- : Teachian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Teachian was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending and Most Pacifist.
- : Teachian was endorsed by The Empire of Romanus Terrae.
- : Teachian was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Mapico.
- : Teachian was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Teachian was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Gecetesse.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Jehenna, Quiescent, Luddinlande, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Linguiniland, Hanguk-Nippon, Farengeto, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Concrete Slab, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rebel-topia, Tsvetania, Drugged Monkeys, Calistan, Jaxon, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Yellunstryer, Kringalia, Sedunn, Erinor, Tsunamy, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, The National Corporation, Silberne Wache, Aywhyou, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Cuuldere, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Vincent Field, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, Wyatonians, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Agalaesia, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, and 18 others.The Solar System Scope, Dasko, Phanama, Aurcania, Ariankido, Jennaterra, Ketathinamiri Islands, Upper Tyrconnel, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Mapico, Romanus Terrae, Samogitija, Direwolf1, and Qawe.