“United we Stand” Leif Wolfs-Hammer
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
|Capital||Citadel of Berlin|
The United Confederacy of Technocratic-european Countries is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Leif Wolfs-Hammer with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and disturbing lack of elderly people. The hard-nosed population of 997 million europeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citadel of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 70.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient european economy, worth 150 trillion Euros a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 150,680 Euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, the mob vote is a crucial electoral demographic, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Technocratic-european Countries, and election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Technocratic-european Countries's national animal is the Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Technocratic-european Countries endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Atlunartemis.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Technocratic-european Countries.
- : Technocratic-european Countries was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Technocratic-european Countries was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Atlunartemis.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, the mob vote is a crucial electoral demographic.
- : Technocratic-european Countries voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
- : Following new legislation in Technocratic-european Countries, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
- : Technocratic-european Countries endorsed The Federation of Defense For The World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: 161 » Notyoutopia, Kocherian, Former English Colony, Newpromisedland, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Zzozona, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Hamerica, Territorio di Nessuno, North Bratislava, Interdimensional Zone, Great Bights Mum, Koda-Land, Lulubellia, Navsland, Brucklania, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, Pytong, Loutsland, Sundred, Dar es Saalam, Selfgradatude, Dreadton, Corfad, Siwale, Kragsgale, The Rhein States, Omnistria, Religioncord, Draconian Progression, 1 very fast endotarter, Yaorozu, Highton Islands, Dabarastan, PEG, Frances Francis the First of France, Republica Guilleana, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, Heilhum Imperius, The Stratosphere Islands, Fauzjhia, Joodey, Sunto, and 111 others.New Lakemba, Shadowrik, U S Eh, Pasargad, Kranostav, Outer Shenendoah, Sikol, The Iron Lions, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Valentine Z, Imperial Pieserged, Chips and Guac, Andexia, Maclare, The Pantheons, Sevinland, Wineclaw, WeKnow, Xipher, Leewood, Maratabat, Votak Matim, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Animu Place, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, East Akra, Simone Republic, Yokciq Empire, Odelinor, Sil Dorsett, The Pleiads, Ravendi, Seenvorland, Nodnarb, Yellops, Daiz, Innocentic, Climeria, Seijitsu, Colfes, Blyskalia, Port Naga, Ethnon, Darkmondoria, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Strongwill, Bharathvarsh, Wisconsota, Illusia and Neverendia, His Enduring Majesty, Xagill, Pallaith, Star Kingdom, Galbadiana, Xentherida, Hyphen, Runeda, Planes, El Fiji Grande, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nalver And, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Orado, Wilkshire, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Barabolia, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Clan Spaniel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Trumpski, Greater Afroeurasia, Dangine, Travislavania, Questann, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Kromi, Shotokonia, Viviser, Tyirza, Super Girl, Aeolist, Xyrron, Uzbek Khan, Aryan Homeland, BTProductions, Venicea, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, Mon Island, Siberian Workforce, Centrialand, Duryanistan, Seanat, Britle, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, and Atlunartemis.