“Gun, Load, Kill”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Empire of Teedemous is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Tee Sheps with an even hand, and renowned for its triple-decker prams, enslaved workforce, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.072 billion Teemonians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Teedemousian economy, worth 131 trillion Teas a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 122,632 Teas, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage girls in knee-length surfer shorts have become a cultural icon of Teedemous, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative', folk are absolutely certain that you can never be absolutely certain, and condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Teedemous's national animal is the fish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Teedemous was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Teedemous was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Teedemous was endorsed by The Republic of Myur Arditt.
- : Teedemous was endorsed by The Zombiefied Republic of Qawe.
- : Teedemous was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Following new legislation in Teedemous, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Teedemous was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Teedemous was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Teedemous, folk are absolutely certain that you can never be absolutely certain.
- : Teedemous was reclassified from "Right-wing Utopia" to "Capitalist Paradise".
Endorsements Received: 58 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Luddinlande, Tsunamy, Aidenfieeld, Saciu, Xandev, Volaworand, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Ostanasia, Wehraboos, USNE2018, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Academy of Umbrellas, The Solar System Scope, Quiescent, Jahass, Farengeto, Barabarom, The Filippinas, Dasko, Aumeltopia, Pays de Loire, Churumduul, State of Iowa, Anachronolandia, Sesteran, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Great Africans, Agalaesia, Wyatonians, Abarri, PenguinPies, Beepee, Hanguk-Nippon, Ariankido, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Linguiniland, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Paranoia, and 8 others.Benstralis, Mapico, Phanama, Direwolf1, Qawe, Myur Arditt, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.